Key Job Responsibilities
- To visit in the banks to take new NPA cases in our company’s name for recovery.
- To assign the work to the subordinate staff and monitor them on daily basis.
- To take the reporting from their staff by email/as per company norms.
- To visit the banks to know about the bankers’ feedback about our staff’s working.
- To visit defaulting borrowers (high value) for pressurizing them to pay the Banks dues and further follow-up with them for settlement with the To know their borrowers financial position and willingness to pay the bank’s dues & assess the market value/status of the property mortgaged. To Visit their mortgaged property for survey and knowing its status, market value, occupancy etc, and take its photo for company and Bank reporting purpose.
- In case borrower does not deposit any money (within limited time), push the process further for seizing the mortgaged property (with police and magistrate’ help) after obtaining DM’s orders (legal process).
- Finding buyers for the property, assist the Bank in auctioning the same and recovering the banks
- Raising the bills to banks (from our Delhi office) and getting our
- To call the banker to know the status of each case and remove hurdle (if any) and move forward to push the cases towards finality.
- Thereby help in growing the business in the area allocated.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 5-6 year of relevant experience.
- Must be having leadership qualities to handle team of 5-7 staff.
- Should have a vehicle to commute
- Excellent communication in regional language.
- Should be willing to travel to different locations across state.
- IIBF Certified candidates are first preferable.
- Should have working experience on Email communication, MS Word/ MS Excel (basic working knowledge)
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Nagpur
Job Application – t.ly/OM2K