Key Job Responsibilities
- To visit in the banks to take new NPA cases in our company’s name for recovery.
- To visit the defaulting borrowers for pressurizing them to pay the Banks dues and further follow-up with them for settlement with the Bank
- To know the borrowers financial position and willingness to pay the bank’s dues & assess the market value/status of the property
- To Visit the mortgaged property for survey and knowing its status, market value, occupancy etc, and take its photo for company and Bank reporting
- To visit the borrower/mortgaged property for serving legal notices (& take photos).
- To visit the borrower/mortgaged property for taking symbolic possession (take photos)
- In case borrower does not deposit any money (within limited time), Move the application to DM for getting seizing orders,
- Co-ordinate with the police and seizing the property in the presence of banker and police
- Finding buyers for the property, assist the Bank in auctioning the same and recovering the banks
- Raising the bills to banks (from our delhi office) and getting our
- Liaison with our company Head office for preparation of documentation in the cases
- Submission of bills for our services to Bank and follow-up for payments from Bank
- Regular – Daily / Weekly reporting to HO for updation of status of each case, monitoring and guidance by senior officers from HO, advise on next action
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 3-4 year of relevant experience.
- Should have a vehicle to commute
- Excellent communication in regional language.
- Should be willing to travel to different locations across state.
- IIBF Certified candidates are first preferable.
- Should have working experience on Email communication, MS Word/ MS Excel (basic working knowledge)
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Job Application – t.ly/Ojd2