From the incorporation of a new company or branch, the ongoing compliance with local legislation requirements, to the restructuring of your global businesses, the PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal services network is in a unique position to assist you in ensuring the good standing of all of your legal entities in accordance with local legislation. We are also perfectly placed to assist you with the legal implementation of your tax planning needs and work with you to find the best solutions for your business.
Corporate compliance – corporate changes
- From assisting on corporate simplification or group restructuring projects to advising on the administration of your listed entities, organizing and attending board meetings and providing updates on changes to in-country company law, our corporate secretarial network is perfectly placed to advise and assist in an unparalleled number of territories.
- Working alongside our colleagues in the PricewaterhouseCoopers member firms, we also have easy access to tax and accounting specialists who complement the services we provide, meaning we can find the best fit solution for all of your business needs.
- Corporate compliance – legal entity maintenance
- Our compliance offering is based around the following:
- maintenance of statutory registers and minute books;
- preparation and submission of any statutory corporate secretarial returns required on an annual basis;
- preparation of resolutions to approve the annual financial statements by directors and shareholders;
- submission of annual financial statements to the local registry, court, chamber of commerce or equivalent;
- the timely payment of any government fees that are required on an annual basis such as business licence renewal fees;
- provision of a Registered Office where necessary to meet domiciliation needs;
- provision of a nominee secretary or local agent service where necessary.
Corporate compliance – legal entity risk assessment
AAA’s Legal Services network offers risk assessments to evaluate the corporate secretarial status of your business. These services can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your business, ensuring that your subsidiaries are able to pass their individual compliance health check reviews and global validation exercises
Corporate governance concerns the implementation of effective internal controls and policies in order to avoid potential mismanagement, and help to control governance risks. We work with you to first, evaluate your approach to the governance of your entities; and second, to implement effective governance frameworks to meet your governance needs. This could include adopting internal procedures to ensure consistency around subsidiary board reporting, the manner in which corporate changes to overseas subsidiaries are approved, and to ensure overseas board members are clear about the duties they owe to each individual entity in line with local legislation