AAA Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top leading professionally managed company working as the Enforcement Agents / Resolution Agents (Recovery Agents), under SARFAESI ACT, working for the Nationalized Banks and Regional Rural (Gramin) Banks, since 2003, and with a rich experience of nearly 17 years in the field of recovery.
Company is backed up with complete infrastructure including Advocate on panel, arrangement for Security Guards, large data bank for prospective buyer/investors, and arrangement / tie-up with major property portals & real estate agents for sale of mortgaged property. With over 200+ Employee Strength, Headquartered at New Delhi, we are presently operating in 22 states of India, i.e. Delhi/ NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Jammu, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattishgarh, Gujrat, Assam, Karnataka & Telangana.
Banks has allotted NPA cases (secured and unsecured loans) to our company for recovery from defaulters through SARFAESI Act on PAN India locations. Company has to recover the loans by way of taking possession and auctioning the mortgaged properties.
Head Office: B-143-144, LGF, Lajpat Nagar- PART 1, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110024, India
Key Job Responsibilities
- To visit in the banks to take new NPA cases in our company’s name for recovery.
- To assign the work to the subordinate staff and monitor them on daily basis.
- To take the reporting from their staff by email/as per company norms.
- To visit the banks to know about the bankers’ feedback about our staff’s working.
- To visit defaulting borrowers (high value) for pressurizing them to pay the Banks dues and further follow-up with them for settlement with the To know their borrowers financial position and willingness to pay the bank’s dues & assess the market value/status of the property mortgaged. To Visit their mortgaged property for survey and knowing its status, market value, occupancy etc, and take its photo for company and Bank reporting purpose.
- In case borrower does not deposit any money (within limited time), push the process further for seizing the mortgaged property (with police and magistrate’ help) after obtaining DM’s orders (legal process).
- Finding buyers for the property, assist the Bank in auctioning the same and recovering the banks
- Raising the bills to banks (from our Delhi office) and getting our
- To call the banker to know the status of each case and remove hurdle (if any) and move forward to push the cases towards finality.
- Thereby help in growing the business in the area allocated.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 5-6 year of relevant experience.
- Must be having leadership qualities to handle team of 5-7 staff.
- Should have a vehicle to commute
- Excellent communication in regional language.
- Should be willing to travel to different locations across state.
- IIBF Certified candidates are first preferable.
- Should have working experience on Email communication, MS Word/ MS Excel (basic working knowledge)
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month
Job Application – t.ly/OM2K