AAA Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. is one of the top leading professionally managed company working as the Enforcement Agents / Resolution Agents (Recovery Agents), under SARFAESI ACT, working for the Nationalized Banks and Regional Rural (Gramin) Banks, since 2003, and with a rich experience of nearly 17 years in the field of recovery.
Company is backed up with complete infrastructure including Advocate on panel, arrangement for Security Guards, large data bank for prospective buyer/investors, and arrangement / tie-up with major property portals & real estate agents for sale of mortgaged property. With over 200+ Employee Strength, Headquartered at New Delhi, we are presently operating in 22 states of India, i.e. Delhi/ NCR, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Jammu, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattishgarh, Gujrat, Assam, Karnataka & Telangana.
Banks has allotted NPA cases (secured and unsecured loans) to our company for recovery from defaulters through SARFAESI Act on PAN India locations. Company has to recover the loans by way of taking possession and auctioning the mortgaged properties.
Head Office: B-143-144, LGF, Lajpat Nagar- PART 1, NEW DELHI, Delhi – 110024, India
Key Job Responsibilities
- To visit in the banks to take new NPA cases in our company’s name for recovery.
- To visit the defaulting borrowers for pressurizing them to pay the Banks dues and further follow-up with them for settlement with the Bank
- To know the borrowers financial position and willingness to pay the bank’s dues & assess the market value/status of the property
- To Visit the mortgaged property for survey and knowing its status, market value, occupancy etc, and take its photo for company and Bank reporting
- To visit the borrower/mortgaged property for serving legal notices (& take photos).
- To visit the borrower/mortgaged property for taking symbolic possession (take photos)
- In case borrower does not deposit any money (within limited time), Move the application to DM for getting seizing orders,
- Co-ordinate with the police and seizing the property in the presence of banker and police
- Finding buyers for the property, assist the Bank in auctioning the same and recovering the banks
- Raising the bills to banks (from our delhi office) and getting our
- Liaison with our company Head office for preparation of documentation in the cases
- Submission of bills for our services to Bank and follow-up for payments from Bank
- Regular – Daily / Weekly reporting to HO for updation of status of each case, monitoring and guidance by senior officers from HO, advise on next action
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 3-4 year of relevant experience.
- Should have a vehicle to commute
- Excellent communication in regional language.
- Should be willing to travel to different locations across state.
- IIBF Certified candidates are first preferable.
- Should have working experience on Email communication, MS Word/ MS Excel (basic working knowledge)
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Job Application – t.ly/Ojd2